Article provided by: Bronco Roofing & Construction
At Bronco Roofing & Construction, we specialize in providing residential roofing in Fort Worth TX. Our services include roof installation, replacement, repairs, re-roofing, energy-efficient upgrades, and so forth. Our trusted experts can handle all roofing projects for residential properties including Single-Family Houses, Multi-Family Homes, Townhouses, Duplex, and so forth.
What Type Of Material Can Be Used For Residential Roofing?
For residential roofing, there are several materials that can be used. These materials have their benefits and downsides and it is important that you choose carefully. Some of the most used materials for residential roofing include the following:
- Asphalt Shingles – obviously the most popular residential roofing material in most part of the world; the major benefits include good look and good fire protection while the major downside is high lifetime cost as they are not quite durable
- Metal Roofing – very popular in the past, metal roofs are enjoying recent resurgence; the major benefits include incredible durability and energy efficiency while the drawbacks are high cost and noise issues
- Wood Shingles and Shakes – not a very popular choice, wood shingles are used in some places for residential roofing; the major benefit of wood is natural beauty but treated wood are also fire resistant while the untreated ones have Class C fire rating
- Roof Tiles – from traditional clay tiles to concrete tiles and fiber cement tiles, roof tiles are used mainly for residential buildings; the major benefits include durability and fire/insect resistance while the downsides include weight and high cost
- Natural and Composite or Vinyl Slate Tiles – natural or vinyl slate tiles are known for their luxurious look and low maintenance while the downsides are weight and moisture issues
- Solar Tiles – this is popular among individuals that advocate for green living; well-installed ones can generate 100% of home’s required electricity but the major downside is cost.
What Is The Best Material For Residential Roofing?
As can be found in the paragraph above, the different roof options have their advantages and downsides. Different home owners have different things they are looking for in a roof so it will be wrong to declare a particular material as the best. It all boils down to what the home owner truly wants; durability, affordability, good look, or other characteristic.
How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Roof On A House?
The total amount it will cost to replace a roof in a house is dependent on different factors including the size of the house, the material to be used, and the design. The contractors hired to handle the project will also determine the total cost. Contact our experts at Bronco Roofing & Construction to get an accurate roofing estimate.
Do Residential Roofs Need Gutters?
In most instances, residential roofs need gutters for the sake of other parts of the house like the foundation. Depending on where you live and the way your house is constructed, your residential roof may not need gutters. Individuals living in places with very little rainfall and those whose buildings are surrounded by concrete may not need gutters.
Choose Us for Your Residential Roofing in Fort Worth TX
Contact us today at Bronco Roofing & Construction to know more about our residential roofing services. Our dedicated team will be available to speak with you and discuss the available options. An amazing experience awaits you.Residential Roofing Fort Worth TX
View Larger Map